IEC is unique 10 digit number allotted by Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), ministry of commerce.
To simplify your life – you can get IEC code sitting at home by registering for IEC on our website. You can learn here for more about IEC Registration in Delhi.
What is import export code?
- There is no classification of Import Export code. Though World Customs Organization (WCO) had specified classification of traded products.
- This classification is based on Harmonic System or HS code.
- Traded items are classified by a six digit code called HS code. In India, we have Indian Tariff Code based on HS (Harmonic System) of coding.
- Many countries similarly like India have their own tariff codes like UK uses UK tariff code and so on.
- Import export code is the most recognized document of India Foreign Trade Rules, Policies and Regulations.
- So currently our company is providing services connected to Importer/ Exporter code. That is IEC code. This IEC is mandatory for importing and exporting goods and services around the world.
- To get this service at your doorstep, just call us at (+91 87 50 008585)