IEC Registration in Delhi
What is import export code?
- IEC is unique 10 digit number allotted by Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), ministry of commerce.
- To simplify your life – you can get IEC code sitting at home by registering for IEC on our website. You can click here for IEC Registration in Delhi.
Classification of IEC
- There is no classification of Import Export code. Though World Customs Organization (WCO) had specified classification of traded products.
- This classification is based on Harmonic System or HS code.
- Traded items are classified by a six digit code called HS code. In India, we have Indian Tariff Code based on HS (Harmonic System) of coding.
- Many countries similarly like India have their own tariff codes like UK uses UK tariff code and so on.
- Import export code is the most recognized document of India Foreign Trade Rules, Policies and Regulations.
- So currently our company is providing services connected to Importer/ Exporter code. That is IEC code. This IEC is mandatory for importing and exporting goods and services around the world.
- To get this service at your doorstep, just call us at (+91 87 50 008585)
- For import/export code registration in Delhi, You can meet us at B-300 Saraswati Vihar, Near Mahendra Showroom, Near Pitampura Metro Station, New Delhi- 110034
There are millions of products or services which are being imported or exported in Delhi.